2012 Programs - Application deadline is Dec 4.
We are pleased to announce the 2012 program details available to CISV Ottawa. Leaders are needed for the villages, interchange & summer camps. We also have an exciting opportunity for a youth 18 yrs+ to be a junior leader with the interchange
Program application & leadership applications (email, post or in person at Program Registration Day) are due Dec 4, 2011. The exception is Seminar Camp applications, whose applications will be accepted until all positions are filled, contact the Seminar Camp Coordinator)
A full application package includes:
- online membership application/renewal;
- Program or leadership application;
- 2 wallet-sized photographs;
- copy of pages 2 & 3 from applicant's passport (valid 6 months past end of program date) or proof of passport application (ie dated receipt, so keep, copy & submit it!);
- selection week-end registration; and
- Completed Criminal Record Checks for leadership & staff applicants, as well as all 18 yrs+ family members of interchange applicants. The PRC currently takes more than 10 weeks to attain, so you should consider using the Express application - see the Ottawa Police Service's Record Checks for more information.
The Age Guidelines, Selection Guidelines, and Program Timeline (which explains the next steps in applying for and preparing for a program) give information for potential candidates. Information about the costs involved can be found at Program Fees. Information about volunteer expectations for delegates' families can be found at Volunteer Policy.
For more information, please contact the appropriate program contact: Village Coordinator, Interchange Coordinator, Summer Camp Coordinator, JC Coordinator, Seminar Camp Coordinator, IYM Coordinator, or IPP Coordinator.