Upcoming EventsTuesday 07-Apr
Friday 01-May -
The foundation for global friendship
The Village is a unique four week international camp that was the original CISV program and is still its flagship. Delegates to this multilingual and multicultural experience participate in a mix of educational, cultural and sporting activities, which emphasize cooperative global and intercultural living.
|Size of group||Delegations from 10 - 12 countries. Each delegation comprises 2 boys and 2 girls with an adult leader (age 21+). The camp is coordinated by an adult staff supported by Junior Counselors (age 16-17).|
- Chapter membership fee of $100 (family) or $50 (individual);
- Chapter fee of $300 towards the costs of hosting programs in Ottawa;
- CISV Canada and CISV International fee of $745;
- Airfare and related travel costs* (e.g., travel insurance, visas, local transportation) due upon chapter billing; and
- Delegate’s share of the leader’s training, airfare, and related travel costs*.
*Travel costs will vary depending on travel destination. Applicants must be prepared to pay for any of the potential travel destinations for the program to which they are applying.